A brand of the people, for the people - DeZy
is a customer centric startup that is committed to bringing meaningful savings to people, and businesses. How? By offering secure and easy access to decentralised finance.
We’re growing our team. Are you the right fit? See what type of culture we’re building.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product to deliver an exceptionally intuitive product experience
- Design powerful and accessible user interfaces and experiences in Figma to align UI / UX design & dev efforts
- Own the design process executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Use research & testing to drive and validate your design decisions
- Execute on the product roadmap and help the team define product strategy
- Align design language across all DeZy’s digital touch points.
- Experience in Fintech or web3 design
- 1+ years experience in designing using Figma, and have developed systems with accessibility best practice
- 1+ years experience in graphic design (Adobe Suite preferred)
- Experienced in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) and ADA, or related tools
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- Proficiency in designing for financial or data-dense applications
- Strong portfolio of your latest relevant work
- Design nerd: you're in slacks and substack learning way too much about design trends
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
Being a hyper-growth startup at the cutting edge of technology, building the future of finance, we all wear multiple hats and truly explore all of our limitations to develop.
From the get-go you’ll take ownership of high-value priority tasks and projects, ultimately having a true impact and influence on how DeZy evolves.