● USDC is a tokenized U.S. dollar, with the value of one USDC coin pegged 1:1 to the value of one U.S. dollar.
● USDC reserve assets are held in segregated accounts with U.S.-regulated financial institutions
● USD Coin is issued by Circle, not issued by the U.S. government.
● XSGD is a stablecoin pegged to the Singapore Dollar.
● Unlimited amounts of XSGD tokens can be minted by Xfers under its e-Money issuance license.
● All XSGD tokens are backed 1:1 with Singapore Dollars held in Xfers’ reserve.
● As part of Xfers handling XSGD, all funds are safe guarded in segregated accounts with a fully regulated MAS-approved bank.